Generally, when we consider tech gadgets, we don’t associate them with our four legged friends. However, there are some pretty cool innovations that your pets will appreciate if you choose to invest in them. Believe it or not, even dogs and cats can benefit from these crazy new gizmos.
But, before we venture into new gadgets and contraptions, we should ensure that your loved one has the right collar. We suggest looking into what they have to offer here: https://www.porta-us.com/rolled-leather-dog-collar/. These rolled leather collars are non-irritating and comfortable for your pet to wear. They are particularly good for those with sensitive skin. They are thinner, narrower, and lighter than traditional leather collars. And, they are great for pets with rolls or wrinkles. It’s an old necessity with a twist, whereas the next things on our agenda are all new.
Pet Tech That Begs Your Consideration
Some of these may seem a little bit over the top, but people are over the top about their pets these days. So, what can you expect? These are the pet tech items that beg your consideration:
- iFetch– If you are too busy to play fetch with your favorite pooch, this will do the trick. It can shoot a ball 10-30 feet away. When your pup brings the ball back and drops it in the funnel, it will do it all over again. This nifty game will endure marathon fetch sessions and can run on batteries or be plugged in.
- Passport Pet Access Smart System Door– No doubt you have seen the videos of raccoons and gators getting inside people’s homes through the pet doors. Well, this is a creation for the protection of you and your pet. It requires a passport key that gets attached to their collars. It reads the keys and unlocks the door. And you can use a remote to change its settings. Learn more.
- Petnet SmartFeeder– If you need to put your pet on a diet, this is ideal. You can utilize any mobile device to program the food dispensing. In fact, you can monitor calorie intake in a variety of time intervals including: daily, weekly, or monthly. When you program it, you can determine when and how much your pet gets to eat.
- Whistle Activity Monitor– You can track behavior patterns and set health goals with this cutting edge gadget. It utilizes your pet’s weight, breed, and age to compose the data you are seeking about periods of rest and activity.
- PetChatz- If you want to keep a better eye on what your pet does during the day, you might consider this tool. You can see him/her and he/she can see you. They will hear a ringtone that lets them know you are calling. And, you can even give treats remotely through this interesting creation that attaches to your wall. Read this.
- Tagg Tracker– Want to know where your pet is at all times? Attach this GPS system to the collar. You’ll get an email or text message alerting you whenever the wearer strays from the areas you have designated.
- Petcube- This one is a little like PetChatz, but you can check in using a mobile app. You can even use a remote controlled laser pointer to play around with your pet while you watch the hi-def streaming of your pets foray.
If you need some more recommendations, we suggest you click this.Read More