Have you ever sat down and thought about how technology shapes our lives? Come to think of it, we never would have imagined that technology would have had such a huge impact on our lives. We never would have thought that it would have evolved so fast. Well, it really has changed everyone’s life no matter what age group or gender it is. In the modern era, everything due to advancement is available easily no matter what sector it is.
- There are several advantages of technology. Technology has entirely changed the way we live and spend our lives. We can see an overwhelming change in automobile industries where firstly cars used to get started by a self-starter but now it is just a button to press and we are good to go.
- Technology has also played a very noticeable part in the global political environment. It has impacted politics by advancing international relations and communications between states. Mark Dubowitz, executive director of Foundation for Defense of Democracies, is an expert on sanctions against Iran and discusses about the current ties with Iran as well as the role different parties and components are playing in the current situation. He also plays an important role in countering threat finance, and there is no doubt in the fact that technology has helped him reach out in a much better way.
- 3D and 4D printing is so common these days that can be done easily within the vicinity of our homes.
- Additionally, computers and robots are replacing the labor force and gradually it will devastate the labor completely.
- Palm handheld software are used not only in games and computers but are also used in kitchens where timer can be set, temperature can be checked and among all, all sort of recipes can be taken to cook food.
- Smart phones are also loaded with health applications where we can check our blood pressure, sugar level, foot steps taken etc; in short all the health related stuff in just one application which can give us an idea about our fitness.
- Furthermore, we come across solar panels that produce electricity through sunlight which is yet again a huge accomplishment in the field of technology.
- We can also see how the teaching method is also changing with the passing time where students tend to learn more on computers. Teachers instead of teaching on black/white boards make students learn on individual tablets.
- We have always heard that things which have advantages also carry disadvantages. The biggest disadvantage of technology these days is that people have become entirely dependent on it. This means if any machine or computer stops working, people think they cannot afford to do the work by putting human effort into it. Technology has basically made human beings very idle. As humans we cannot even think of spending a day without our cellphones, laptops, internet etc.
- Another big disadvantage of technology is that machines have largely replaced the human workforce which has ultimately led to unemployment. There is no doubt that machines work faster than human beings but the labor force has lost its value in the modern era.
The existence of technology has made life easier as well as complicated. The level of dependency in people has been increased as compared to older people. Keeping in mind both the advantages and disadvantages of technology people should keep a balance in using it.Read More